Please Visit

2008/07/18

Gettin' Ready!!!

We wanted to thank QRZ, Ohio/Penn DX bulletin, Hamwave, Buddipole users Yahoo qroup, and the multitude of other sites that have allowed us to post our dxpedition and all of their support. We want to say Hello to all the people who have visited the blog from over 15 Countries to date. Its kept us motivated and we promise to work very hard, both on the air , and after with all the follow-up work with our log, QSL's, and Emails. This has been a wonderful learning oppurtunity for both Kevin and I.
I recently Emailed one of the people who inspired me lately, N0TU, Steve.( Say hi to Rooster and Peanut for me!) I was glad to hear back from him and I was bummed to find that we missed crossing paths with the Colorado 14er Event on the 10th of August. Well I will just have to repack a few things and scoot up to a peak near my home and see if I can listen for some of them here.
Kevin and I will be packing up and heading out on 07/31 and we are both keeping our fingers crossed for good conditions. One last thing, I got Logger32 loaded in the 98se Laptop and it works great. Nice and lite. So I guess I will have no excuses for not workin through some major pileups right! hihi 73

No comments: